TeamGram is an easy-to-use, affordable business tool that helps your business teams collaborate, manage customer relationships, and get things done.
This first section contains valuable information for account owners and administrators who want to set things up for their users.
Planning your deployment
Setting up TeamGram for your company includes 3 essential steps:
- Basic settings include things like your company name, address, country, time zone, etc.
- Your organization chart will help you to organize your users into departments. It is an important part of TeamGram’s security management features.
- Adding users is done by issuing electronic invitations. Only people you add as users can access your data in TeamGram.
The following are optional administrative tasks you may want to take a look at before inviting your users:
- Setting department access rights allows you to set how data entered from different departments are shared with others by default. Users can override these settings, but setting the defaults for them can make things easier.
- Importing data from other apps can help you populate TeamGram with customers and products, so your users can get a head-start.
- Exporting data is also possible. You can transfer data for use in other apps, or for backup purposes.
There are other administrative tasks that help you further customize TeamGram for your company. These will be covered in another section of this tutorial.
Next Topic: Basic settings