You can start using TeamGram minutes after setting up your account, creating departments and inviting your users. As you use it, you may find out that you want to change how things work or look.
This section will teach you how to make some of the most common changes:
- Upload your logo and put your brand on every page.
- Customize menus to remove unwanted sections from some departments.
- Hide price information from some departments to protect sensitive data.
- Customize quotes so they reflect your company identity.
- Add custom fields to any standard TeamGram form.
- Build custom applications from scratch to add completely new features.
Next Topic: Uploading Your Logo