The activity view in TeamGram has one major difference from other activity management apps you may have used: It displays not just your activities, but all activities assigned to all users in your company (Provided that you are authorized to view them, of course).
Depending on the number of activities you work with, the activity list can quickly become very crowded. Therefore, it is important to learn to create your own activity reports.
To access your activity reports, click on the Activities tab in the left menu.
Columns of the activity reports
- Color coding: The left edge of each activity cell in the Activities page color-coded to show its priority. High priority activities are indicated by a red bar, normal priority activities are indicated by a blue bar, and low priority activities are indicated by a gray bar.
- Status indicator: The status indicator icons show the current status of each activity in the report. Red square icons show overdue items. Blue square icons show active activities that are not yet due. Checked gray boxes are used to indicate completed activities. Unchecked quick-complete boxes are displayed for active activities assigned to you and are not yet overdue.
- Reminder indicator: If an activity has set reminders, an alarm clock symbol is displayed next to the status indicator.
- Activity name: This column shows what the activity is about.
- Assigned to: This column shows the names of users this activity is assigned to.
- Status: If the activity has a completion ratio greater than 0%, this column shows a progress bar. Otherwise, it shows the scheduled start date (past dates are shown in red).
- End date: If the activity is not completed, this column shows the due date. If it is completed, it shows the actual completion date.
Selecting a built-in activity report
TeamGram comes with some built-in activity reports:
- My active activities: All uncompleted activities assigned by you, or assigned to you.
- My completed activities: All completed activities assigned by you, or assigned to you.
- All activities: All activities you are authorized to view, assigned by and to anyone.
- All completed activities: All completed activities you are authorized to view, assigned by and to anyone.
Creating a custom activity report
If you have too many items on your activities page, you may want to create additional report views that show only the activities that match specific criteria, and sorted in a particular way.
To create a custom activity report, click on the New report link above the activity list. You can save your settings with a name. Named custom reports can be selected from the drop-down list later.
Using the calendar view
You can also display the due dates of your activities in a calendar. To switch to the calendar view, click on the Calendar button on top right of the activities page, and select any built-in or custom criteria.
Next Topic: Mobile Task Management