Any discrete work assigned to a person can be defined as a task. Examples of tasks include:
- Repair 3rd floor air conditioner
- Lease office space
- Update the price list
- Install TeamGram’s mobile app
Your business depends on proper coordination and execution of numerous tasks performed by different members of your team.
TeamGram makes assigning, updating and completing tasks easier.
- Any user can assign a task to another user
- You can list your tasks, their due dates, and other details
- You can also view the work load of your coworkers
- You get notifications when you are assigned a new task
- You get notified when a task you assigned to another user is completed
- You can document the progress of tasks with notes and photos.
Why use TeamGram to manage tasks?
When you rely solely on emails and phone calls to assign tasks, you risk losing track of them. Deadlines are missed. Problems are detected too late. Accountability is lost. It is hard to get a full picture of all tasks assigned to all coworkers.
TeamGram improves the efficiency of your team by increasing coordination between your teammates.
Having all tasks in TeamGram reduces the stress of your team, because they don’t have to worry about forgetting assignments. TeamGram notifies them about new assignments, and reminds about upcoming due dates.
Let’s see how we create tasks in TeamGram.
Next Topic: Creating A New Task