Activities are actions you perform when working with customers:
- sending an email,
- attending a meeting,
- making a phone call,
- updating the price list.
Your business depends on proper coordination and execution of numerous activities performed by different members of your team.
TeamGram makes creating, assigning, updating and completing activities (task, call, meeting, email, visit, event) easier.
- Any user can assign an activity to another user
- You can list your activities, their due dates, and other details
- You can also view the workload of your coworkers
- You get notifications when you are assigned a new activity
- You get notified when an activity you assigned to another user is completed
- You can document the progress of activities with notes and photos.
Why use TeamGram to manage activities?
When there are so much communications and actions going on around you risk losing track of them. Deadlines are missed. Problems are detected too late. Accountability is lost. It is hard to get a full picture of all activities assigned to all coworkers.
TeamGram improves the efficiency of your team by increasing coordination between your teammates.
Having all activities trackable in TeamGram reduces the stress of your team because they don’t have to worry about forgetting tasks, meeting dates, calls… TeamGram notifies them about new activities and reminds about upcoming due dates.
Let’s see how we create different activities in TeamGram.
Next Topic: Creating A New Activity